SiteGround Overview from Our Experts
Siteground is among the most most recommended WordPress hosting companies. They are known thus to their top-notch customer support squad, fast hosting plans, together with reliable uptime. Their WordPress optimized holding includes everything you’ll will need to create and grow a good website or blog. Read our complete SiteGround review to see if SiteGround is the appropriate host for you.
During this detailed SiteGround review, we’ll put their promises to use. These are the areas we can be into:
- Performance: Speed is critical for the success for any website. How fast will your blog post load with SiteGround?
- Integrity: Will your website be around 24/7/365 without facing all downtime?
- Customer Support: Is it possible count on their support service?
- Features: Do they offer most of the features and tools you’ll will need to build your website?
- Costing: How much it would are priced at? Are there any SiteGround deals that can help you save money?
This is an in depth SiteGround review with a close analysis of SiteGround’s holding service. If you don’t choose to read the full overview, here is the quick scorecard with verdict right below it all.
The important point: We found SiteGround to generally be noticeably faster and quite reliable. Their hosting projects are flexible, and their tech support staff is among the most best in the community.
That’s why we’ve elected to recommend SiteGround as one of the best WordPress hosting agencies.
Now let’s dive inside our detailed SiteGround review as a way to see how we got to that conclusion and decide for your self.
SiteGround was initially founded in 2004, and since then there is grown into the single most well known hosting agencies.
It is headquartered during Sofia, Bulgaria with clinics in 4 locations together with data centers in a couple of continents. Today, the company has around 500 employees and hosts around 2, 000, 000 website names.
Pros together with Cons of SiteGround
Each web hosting provider has its own advantages and drawbacks. Some advantages can overshadow any disadvantages, but some cons may be a total deal-breaker for your individual needs.
Before making a determination, you may want to review these SiteGround advantages and drawbacks.
Here are most of the advantages that make SiteGround among the many top rated hosting companies worldwide.
- Super fast servers – Most of SiteGround servers are tremendously optimized for speed. They use Google Cloud platform for any customers which is among the most fastest platforms on the industry.
- Top Notch Customer Support – Their support service is amazing to say minimally. They offer 24/7 mobile, live chat, and price tag based support.
- Free CDN and SSL – They brandish instant setup of Cloudflare’s zero cost CDN and free SSL official document from Let’s Encrypt.
- Multiple Server Locations – They need data centers in a couple of continents. You can the right gifts location you prefer all through signup.
- Unmetered Bandwidth – This will let you have unlimited bandwidth (aka records transfer).
- Daily Backup & Webpage Migrator – SiteGround supply automatic daily website backups, together with free site tools meant for migration.
As people mentioned earlier, there are some downsides with every hosting company. The following are certain disadvantages of choosing SiteGround mainly because your host.
- Limited Storage containers: Their plans come utilizing fixed storage. However, this storage is large, and if that you’re just starting out, then you may never need extra storage containers.
- Higher fee for once a month billing: The hosting service gets expensive for those who choose monthly billing. But if you register for a longer billing span, then you’ll get bigger discount in addition to a lower rate. They suggest to a 30-day money-back guarantee nevertheless, so it’s a good grasp to choose a longer billing period at the time you sign up.
While price often plays a major role when choosing a sponsor, you cannot compromise regarding performance.
This is why we thought to run our own medical tests to thoroughly review SiteGround’s results.
SiteGround Speed Test Outcome
Speed is one extremely important performance metric so that you can look for. A faster website gives you good user experience together with boosts your SEO all at once.
In fact, a single second delay leads to a 7% decrease during conversions, 11% fewer internet page views, and a 16% disappearance of customer satisfaction.
People created a WordPress electric test site on SiteGround together with filled it with dummy material for theme development utilizing images.
After that, we used Pingdom’s web-site speed test tool to exercise our tests. These were the actual outcome we got:
As you will find, our test site loaded inside a second (491 ms to generally be precise) with a results score of 94.
It’s incredible, but this website had virtually no traffic so the Pingdom test alone is not really sufficient.
To test how SiteGround servers would be affected by increased traffic, we used a tool called K6 (formerly LaodImpact).
This tool gradually sends as many as 100 users to see how the server would be affected by increased traffic from a variety of connections.
You can be conscious of the results in the document below:
The green line is numerous active virtual users on the website, and the blue line stands out as the server response time. SiteGround performed consistently all over the test without any hiccups.
This test shows that if you are researching for a really fast WordPress webpage, then SiteGround can manifest as a perfect choice for everyone.
One of the purposes why SiteGround performed extremely good in these performance tests is because of the recent innovations they’ve put in.
All SiteGround servers now are hosted on Google Fog up platform. They’ve also added UltraFast PHP together with created a custom WordPress plugin meant for optimization (SG Optimizer) which unfortunately really puts them from a premium web hosting kind.
Typically, websites hosted on shared hosting account slow down rather during top traffic a lot of time. That’s because your webpage is sharing resources utilizing other websites on the fact that server.
Most shared hosting companies automatically kill the server process but if the site is taking many resources. This causes downtime for your website.
We tested our SiteGround site to your downtime and got 100% uptime direct result.
SiteGround Server Solution Time
Your website’s content provides a huge impact on internet page load time. For example of this, if you have high-resolution images at a page, then it will significantly boost overall page load point in time.
This means that speed test results will not accurately reflect how swiftly your hosting server in fact is.
Instead of analyzing internet page load time alone, we thought to test the actual server response time in the process.
To do this we used a tool called Bitcatcha. It ignores internet page content, and only tests the response time within the server.
Bitcatcha also gives average loading speed with different global locations. The speed every location is measured a couple of separate times, and than the results are averaged.
Look at the results in any screenshot below.
As you can look at, SiteGround is a great choice but if the target audience is mostly located in the nation. The server responded from a fraction of a second in the nation.
It responded within fewer than a second for most of locations.
SiteGround also will let you change your server location professionals who log in choose a datacenter closer to your target audience for a lot better response times in that particular region.
SiteGround Hosting Projects and Features
SiteGround offers shared hosting, managed WordPress hosting, fog up hosting (VPS), and concentrated hosting plans. If that you’re just starting out, then their shared hosting plans might be a perfect fit for your business needs. However, your site could eventually grow, and you want make sure that they have other plans which you can upgrade to.
Let’s visit SiteGround’s hosting plans together with their features.
- Shared holding: Shared hosting is endorsed for new websites together with beginners. It is suitable meant for low traffic websites as you are sharing resources with other websites hosted over the server.
- Managed WordPress holding: This plan is WordPress optimized version within their shared hosting plan. It comes along with SiteGround’s in-house WordPress optimizations (SG Optimizer) to better performance of your web-site. See SiteGround WordPress holding.
- WooCommerce hosting: This plan is WooCommerce optimized version within their shared hosting plan. It includes SiteGround’s optimizations which greatly reduce the performance of your store. See SiteGround WooCommerce holding.
- Managed Cloud hosting: Cloud hosting may be a flexible upgrade to shared hosting. It allows you to apply resources of multiple dedicated servers at a cloud architecture. It is suitable for growing websites, famous bloggers, or businesses. Look at SiteGround Cloud hosting.
Breakdown of SiteGround’s Shared hosting Plans
SiteGround’s shared hosting is the easiest way to build a new website for businesses. Their shared plans consist of three levels to tie in with different budgets.
- Startup: This plan is limited to holding one website. It includes 10 GB disk space as well as being suitable for hosting your website having 10, 000 once a month visitors. You’ll also get hold of all essential features for example 1-click WordPress install, zero cost setup, website transfer, on a daily basis backups, built-in caching (SuperCacher), monitored WordPress updates, free CDN, zero cost SSL, and more.
- GrowBig: The GrowBig plan means that you can host unlimited websites. It comes along with 20 GB disk space as well as being suitable for hosting web-sites having 25, 000 once a month visitors. You’ll get most of the features of the Financial services plan, plus you’ll get hold of premium features like ultrafast PHP meant for even faster speed, on-demand backups, painless Staging tool, and option to add collaborators to an individual’s sites.
- GoGeek: GoGeek plan is suitable for eCommerce websites. It will handle websites having 100, 000 once a month visitors. In addition for all GrowBig’s features, you’ll have priority support, more server solutions, advanced features like one-click git repo invention, and option to manage white-label clients the industry great for reseller holding plans that developers generally offer to clients.
SiteGround Support and Client service
You’ll see high praise for SiteGround’s support service service everywhere especially with WordPress users. They are remarkably accomplished at offering quick, helpful, and knowledgeable support to the customers.
Their customer help support includes 24/7 phone, are located chat, and ticket-based email address support. Their phone together with live chat response circumstances are almost instant. Email-based tickets obtain first response within fewer than 10 minutes.
For users who wish to fix things only on their, SiteGround offers a large collection of knowledge base articles utilizing screenshots, videos, tutorials, together with guides.
Decision: Is SiteGround the Right Choice on your behalf?
After reading our in-depth SiteGround hosting review, you happen to be wondering if SiteGround is a good selection for your website?
When you need fast and reliable shared web hosting service with great support service, then SiteGround is perfect for you. They have hosting plans per budget and each plan comes along with great set of options.
All their hosting products include SSD storage, painless setup of Let’s Encrypt zero cost SSL and Cloudflare CDN provider, 1-click WordPress installer, zero cost email accounts, and zero cost migration.
This is why people use SiteGround to host several own WordPress websites together with WPBeginner.
If you are basically starting a website for to begin with, then you will certainly appreciate SiteGround’s support service.
Ready to get begun with SiteGround? Click here to decide your hosting plan at this time.
WPBeginner users get a fashionable 70% off discount and free SSL with SiteGround coupon code.
All you need to do is click on this backlink to purchase. The discount shall be applied automatically.
Frequently Required Questions about SiteGround Holding
In this detailed SiteGround review we investigated all aspects of your hosting services. The following are everyday materials frequently asked questions about SiteGround that many of us are asked by some of our users.
Where are SiteGround providers located?
SiteGround servers are located in the nation, Europe, Australia, and Singapore. You could choose the server location during sign on.
Why choose SiteGround meant for WordPress hosting?
SiteGround gives you highly optimized WordPress holding platform. Each plan includes some in-house WordPress tweaks that boost your blog post speed and performance.
It is simple to set up a website with the 1-click WordPress installation. They also have a simple to operate interface to manage your blog post from your hosting deal with panel.
Does SiteGround help support WooCommerce?
SiteGround specializes during WordPress and WooCommerce holding. If you are developing a WooCommerce store you’ll then rely on SiteGround’s optimizations meant for consistent performance and integrity.
They are one within the top WooCommerce hosting providers and cause it to be super easy to start an store without any special practical skills.
Does SiteGround offer free website address?
No, SiteGround does not offer free website address. However, you can register an innovative domain name during sign up or feel free to use a domain name everyone already own. You can buy a domain identity from another registrar and point it towards your SiteGround account.
Does SiteGround suggest to a website builder?
No, SiteGround is not going to offer their own webpage builder. That’s because they want users to get the option to pick one of the best website builder fo your needs.
This is why they will let you easily install WordPress, Joomla, Drupal, Magento, Weebly, and plenty of other site builder podiums.
On SiteGround platform, you may as well create unlimited web pages without having restrictions.
Does SiteGround supply cPanel hosting?
No, SiteGround not anymore offers cPanel hosting. At one time cPanel raised their licensing prices, SiteGround decided to do away with cPanel hosting and on the other hand built a far superior shared web hosting control panel for users so that them to offer monitored WordPress hosting like features but without the high costs.
Is SiteGround quite as good as Bluehost?
SiteGround and Bluehost used to offer the same features, but when using the recent innovations, SiteGround has got significantly improved their holding technology.
When it arrives at overall performance, technology infrastructure, and support quality, SiteGround improves on Bluehost.
However, with almost the entire package innovation, SiteGround did really need to increase their prices by just 2x.
So when it arrives at pricing, Bluehost is better than SiteGround because not only is it 50% cheaper, but and also they offer a free website address with each account.
For more details, see our honest compare of SiteGround vs Bluehost v . WP Engine.
How does SiteGround match up against other hosting providers?
Readers often ask us sow how does SiteGround compare with GoDaddy, HostGator, GreenGeeks, DreamHost, together with other hosting providers.
They all useful to provide similar features together with technology, but over another year, SiteGround has extremely stepped up their originality.
With the all any managed WordPress hosting options, Google Cloud infrastructure, together with custom performance optimization, SiteGround currently is in a class of some with their premium holding.
Can I cancel my SiteGround account and become a refund?
SiteGround gives the 30-day money-back guarantee with all their shared plans. You can try out their services during this time period. You are eligible for that refund if you cancel your account during this time period. However, domain name registrations happen to be non-refundable.
Which SiteGround plan is for the best for me?
Each SiteGround method has different server solutions. However, if you are starting out then their Startup plan might possibly be perfect for that. You can upgrade actually if you need even more resources. Choose your SiteGround plan to start learning.